Whilst many people living in London are struggling for space, these four new homes have a light and spacious feel throughout the properties. Just off a tree-lined avenue in a quiet cul-de-sac, quality and design have come together with the construction of these four 4-bedroomed homes.
The design for each home has made excellent use of space with the construction of a basement level where a master bedroom with ensuite and a study / office room are located. Both rooms look out on to a small private courtyard and this has has created light filled rooms that are not normally associated with basement areas.
The newly built homes have a number of features:
- The homes are reached by a small private road with parking
- Cycle racks have been installed for those wishing to have a healthy lifestyle and a quicker commute around London
- The ground floor contains a spacious open plan living area with folding doors leading to the garden
- The first floor with a large landing has 2 double bedrooms with ensuite, a third bedroom and a family bathroom
- The basement level has the master bedroom with ensuite, a study/office and a utility room
- A securely fenced rear garden with a patio area.
In recognition that people want to live in a secure environment, we are keen to build new homes that are designed to significantly reduce the opportunity for crime and anti-social behaviour. As a result of working closely with the Metropolitan Police and meeting their strict standards of the Secured by Design initiative, Kisiel Group gained a Gold Award for these homes.
“Their finish is incredible, this has been confirmed by our buyers, estate agents and other contractors who have seen the properties. They were very helpful assisting us with design decisions and solutions. We have been very happy with the complete works, they have done an excellent job.”
“Thank you for your comments and we have enjoyed working with you and providing a quality finish to create four stunning new houses.”