Overlooking the garden in Clapham, Kisiel Group has created a large entertaining and relaxing family space for our client.
Meeting the needs of the family for more living space, we constructed an extension along the length of the rear of the Main House, with additional benefit of linking the Main House internally to the Coach House.
You would not be aware that that a 1,400 square foot basement was excavated under the garden to provide additional living and working space. The only clue is where the light is being creatively drawn to the lower level through a light well in the garden.
Having undertaken a full refurbishment of the Main House a couple of years ago, our client was happy for us to undertake the second phase of the project. Using the expert skills of our team, we have now completed all the construction work and given the family some much needed additional living space in London.
This was a major project which included:
- Excavation of a 1400 square foot basement with the re-instatement of the garden
- A single storey extension along the length at the rear of the Main House
- Installation of a lift shaft and an elevator for access from the Ground floor to the basement
- A green roof established on the flat roof of the extension
- Complete refurbishment throughout the Coach House, the Main House having been renovated in the 1st phase of this project.
Kisiel did a great job on a challenging project in Clapham. The project included a full internal refurbishment, rewiring, plumbing etc,. a new contemporary extension to the garden and a basement under the garden linked to the main house. This complex and demanding project was handled very well by Lukasz and his team and the client is very happy.
We are always delighted to work with a company that has the same professional ethos as ourselves. The most important aspect to us is that the client is very happy. It was a pleasure to work with you once again and we look forward to the next project!