New Job Opportunity
As a well established company with clients in the London area, Kisiel Ltd has had a successful 2014 mainly due to repeating business and referrals. Our aim for 2015 is to expand further our client base. We now have a vacancy for a Graduate / APC level / Intermediate Building Surveyor to be based in our office in Raynes Park, London SW20.
Building Surveyor (Part- time or full-time)
£20,000 – £34,000 (pro-rata) – depending on experience
Our success is due to our main principle that ‘Client focus is at the core of our business’ and we are looking for someone who will be part of our team giving a professional level of service to our clients.
You might be just the person we need if you have a good all round knowledge or can demonstrate skills in some or all of the following areas:
- residential refurbishments
- new build (residential)
- consultancy experience
- Graduate / APC level / Intermediate / Recently Chartered
- excellent client liaison skills
- organised approach to work and meeting deadlines
- demonstrate a creative approach to problem solving
- flexibility to adapt to changing needs of individual projects and business needs
- 2 – 4 years or more experience at APC level working on residential projects
A full job description is available upon request.
For applications, please send a CV to Annie Summun, General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org