Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability
“We are committed to building a stronger construction industry in a more sustainable economy that benefits society in general and respects safety and the environment.”
Sustainability in Construction
The Kisiel Group believes that the best innovative ideas emanate from sustainable culture.
We support the Government in its commitment to sustainable construction and we are fully behind its initiative “Building a Better Quality of Life” which summarises that the construction industry can contribute to the achievement of sustainable development by:
- Being more profitable and competitive
- Delivering buildings and structures that provide greater satisfaction, well-being and value to customers and users
- Respecting and treating stakeholders more fairly
- Enhancing and better protecting the natural environment
- Minimising consumption of energy (especially carbon-based energy) and natural resources
Please see our Accreditations page.