Whilst many people living in London are struggling for space, these four new homes have a light and spacious feel throughout the properties. Just off a tree-lined avenue in a quiet cul-de-sac, quality and design have come together with the construction of these four 4-bedroomed homes.
The design for each home has made excellent use of space with the construction of a basement level where a master bedroom with ensuite and a study / office room are located. Both rooms look out on to a small private courtyard and this has has created light filled rooms that are not normally associated with basement areas.
The newly built homes have a number of features:
- The homes are reached by a small private road with parking
- Cycle racks have been installed for those wishing to have a healthy lifestyle and a quicker commute around London
- The ground floor contains a spacious open plan living area with folding doors leading to the garden
- The first floor with a large landing has 2 double bedrooms with ensuite, a third bedroom and a family bathroom
- The basement level has the master bedroom with ensuite, a study/office and a utility room
- A securely fenced rear garden with a patio area, backing on to the local golf club.
In recognition that people want to live in a secure environment, we are keen to build new homes that are designed to significantly reduce the opportunity for crime and anti-social behaviour. As a result of working closely with the Metropolitan Police and meeting their strict standards of the Secured by Design initiative, Kisiel Group gained a Gold Award for these homes.