Clapham Common, SW4
Returning to complete the 2nd phase of this project, an extension was constructed along the length at the rear of the Main House creating an internal link to the Coach House. This has given the family a large entertaining and relaxing space.
A basement was created under the garden to provide additional living and working space with light being creatively drawn to the lower level through a light well in the garden.
This was a major project which included:
- Excavation of a 1400 sq foot basement installed under the garden
- A single storey extension along the length at the rear of the Main House
- Installation of a lift shaft and an elevator for access from the Ground floor to the basement
- A green roof established on the flat roof of the extension
- Complete refurbishment throughout the Coach House, the Main House having been renovated in the 1st phase of this project.