Birch Grove, W6
Situated within a conservation area in West London, the original house had previously been changed into 3 apartments. By making good use of existing space and incorporating a rear extension, side extension and loft conversion, it has now been adapted to 5 apartments.
Keen to maintain as much of the original features as possible, our skilled craftsmen ensured that this major renovation combined the old style mixing seamlessly with the contemporary and at an outstanding quality of finish.
The result is a luxury conversion creating:
- Apartment A – Ground floor front 2 bed flat with rear garden
- Apartment B – Ground floor 2 bed flat with rear garden
- Apartment C – First floor 1 bed flat
- Apartment D – First floor studio flat
- Apartment E – Second floor 1 bed flat.